Disclaimer: Thank you to #BrunchWeek Sponsors: Red Star Yeast, Dixie Crystals, Cabot Cheese, Vidalia Onion Committee, Sage Fruits, Nielsen-Massey, KitchenIQ, and Le Creuset for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #BrunchWeek. All opinions are my own.
It's the last day of #Brunchweek 2016! Head on over to my first post and read through, and don't forget to enter the contest. We have so many awesome prizes up for grabs from our sponsors! And today is the last day to enter!
This salad is a quick, yet tasty side for any brunch table.
Watermelon and feta may seem like a weird combo but TRUST ME, they're a match made in heaven. A dash of Neilsen-Massey orange extract makes it even better.
The noodling or "zoodling" of the cucumbers is optional, but really fun.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the Brunchweek recipes!
- Iced Caramel Coffee by The Redhead Baker
- Chocolate Muffins by The Texan New Yorker
- Cinnamon Apple Pancakes by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Pancakes with Cream Cheese Drizzle by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Cranberry Orange Muffins by Books n' Cooks
- Oatmeal Walnut Waffles with Fried Apples by Love & Confections
- Orange Sweet Rolls by Making Miracles
- Raspberry Coffee Cake by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Rosemary and Cornmeal Cake by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Watermelon Noodle Salad by Forking Up
- Baked Salmon with Citrus Yogurt Sauce by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Cheddar French Toast with Crab Hollandaise by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lavender Frosting by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Salted Coffee Caramel Sauce by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp by Palatable Pastime
Watermelon Cucumber Noodle Salad
- 1 cucumber, "zoodled" or julienned into strips
- 1/2 small watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tbsp mint, sliced thin
- 1 tsp Neilsen-Massey orange extract
In a large bowl, toss ingredients until well combined. Serve cold.